Pet Passport

Pet passports are required in order for your pet to travel within the EU. These passports are issued in compliance with the Department of agriculture, food and the marine. The passport is issued by a vet at the clinic. The vet will ensure that all vaccines are up to date, and that all necessary vaccines have been administered. A pre travel check up must be completed also.

It is important to check the requirements for travel with the Department of Agriculture, food and the marine before traveling with your pet, and to check the requirements with the relevant authorities in the country that you are traveling to.

contact the clinic for further information.